Red face Unanswered: How to sign a macro??

The settings I'm working with in the Trust Center that is giving me issues are:

> Disable all macros except digitally signed macros

...and...

> Trusted Locations has no entries.

(the network gods have seen fit to set these settings on our clients and we can't change these settings so it's a royal pain)

How do you actually sign a macro???? Or is that a mis-nomer? This is my confusion; I can package and sign, and it seems to do nothing, and I can't find anywhere else I can sign my macros so that people can add my certificate as a Trusted Publisher (and actually have that mean something) with an Access 2007 database.

In Access 2003 format, [ALT + F11 > Tools > Digital Signature] actually adds a signature so that a database can be trusted by the Publisher alone even if ran from an untrusted location (according to my tests).

I'm hoping to avoid the long journey of converting all my macros to VBA, not only because it will take a while, but with the above settings, VBA is basically not trusted at all in an Access 2007 database unless in a Trusted Location (as far as I can tell based on my searches).

I'm not sure if I've already figured out everything I need to know, or if I am in fact missing something. Thanks in advance for any insight to this!
    Last edited by TheArkive; 02-13-13 at 09:25.

I've re-worded the above question to try and be more to the point. Sorry for the bump, but I'm up against a bit of a wall, and I could really use some help.