Thread: Print

Red face Print

Hi,

I've added a print facility for a client but this won't print the report or show me any errors as to why this is not printing. The report exists, the path is correct. The same code though works perfectly for my colleague. Any ideas?

Thanks

it's really hard to make suggestions, with no details.. please post your reply to this on the community web site/newsgroup, not here.. what version of paradox, what version of windows, what code?

Support - Paradox Community
    --
    Steven Green - Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

http://www.OasisTradingPost.com

Oasis Trading Post
    - Collectibles and Memorabilia
    - Vintage Lego Sets and Supplies
    - and Paradox Support, too

Apologies Steve. I am running Paradox version 9 on Windows XP. The code is quite simple:
    if not rhandle.print(repName)then
    msgStop("Error opening " +RepName, "Please make sure the report exists and try again.")
    else
    rhandle.close()
    endif
    I'm unsure if there is a known bug but some of the users get the error message - as for the others - it works no problem.

Ansuiya

your response leads to more questions.. as I suggested in my original message, please post this on the community site, not here.. I am the only long-term "paradox guru" on this site.. there are MANY of us on the community site, so you will have much more help there.. thank you..
    --
    Steven Green - Myrtle Beach, South Carolina USA

http://www.OasisTradingPost.com

Oasis Trading Post
    - Collectibles and Memorabilia
    - Vintage Lego Sets and Supplies
    - and Paradox Support, too