Unanswered: DB2 Client Error

Hello,

I am getting the following error when trying to access a DB2 z/OS database from a BO application.We have DB2 LUW client installed which allows the communication between BO app and z/OS subsystem.

Error: A database error occured.The database error text is [IBM][CLI DRIVER][DB2] SQL10007N Message:"1507" could not be retrieved Reason code "4".

I looked up the error message and reason code it says
    "The requested message does not exist in the message file. Either the message file is outdated, or it is the wrong one."

I am not sure what a message file is. Any idea what this error means and what can be done to resolve this.The DB2 Client version is V9.5 FP4.

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Provided Answers: 1
    Looks like "1507" is a DB2 z error code, it doesn't make sense to the DB2 LUW client. Try looking it up in the DB2 z/OS manuals.
    ---
    "It does not work" is not a valid problem statement.

DB2 Client Error

I couldn't find any document or manual that suggests the error message "1507" is related to z/OS. Could you please share a document or location where I can look this up.

Thanks in advance.

Provided Answers: 1
    Google for "db2 z/os information center"
    ---
    "It does not work" is not a valid problem statement.

Connexion error ?

Hye,
    It might be a pb of port declaration or in the database catalog.
    But not enough indications on your system. Do your clients have db2 soft installed ? They shoild use the port 50000 to access your server. What kind of server : unix, windows ? Did you try to connect to the z/os from the the server ?