Unanswered: MS Access 2003 VBA SQL Error in From clause

Hello, I'm trying to execute the following SQL statment in my VBA code and am getting a "Syntax error in the FROM clause" error message. Does it have to do with the JOIN portion?
    Code:
    mySQL = "SELECT distinct Division from tblDivisionLOBs" & _
    "FROM tblDivisionLOBs" & _
    "INNER JOIN tblUnbilled_PreCutoff_AllData_Temp ON tblDivisionLOBs.LOB = tblUnbilled_PreCutoff_AllData_Temp.LOB" & _
    "GROUP BY tblDivisionLOBs.DIVISION;"
    Any help would sincerely be appreciated

Provided Answers: 59
    best thing to do in such circumstances is to examine the actual SQL, is the value of mySQL.
    whether you do that as a break point or message box is up to you. as SQL can be quite long you'd probably be better off using a debug breakpoint.

this sort of error is usally either punctuation ie an unmatched ' or " or as it is in this statement a missing space

mySQL = "SELECT distinct Division from tblDivisionLOBs" & _
    " FROM tblDivisionLOBs" & _
    " INNER JOIN tblUnbilled_PreCutoff_AllData_Temp ON tblDivisionLOBs.LOB = tblUnbilled_PreCutoff_AllData_Temp.LOB" & _
    " GROUP BY tblDivisionLOBs.DIVISION;"

sometimes its stylistic but I prefer to see a space at the start of the line as its easy to check.
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Thanks foro the advice. As often the case, it's a little thing that makes a difference. I hadn't noticed that there were TWO from clauses. Thanks again for the help!