Restore database not able to do

Hi,

I am new to Sybase ASE 15.7.0.013.

I have taken backup of database ABC from one server and trying to restore to another database XYZ. I have created database on XYZ but when I am trying to restore getting the below error:
    1> load database XYZ from '/dump/ecc_dump_test/REP_2013-02-20T01_00_02.dmp'
    2> go
    Backup Server session id is: 11. Use this value when executing the 'sp_volchanged' system stored procedure after fulfilling any volume change request from the rver.
    Backup Server: 6.28.1.1: Dumpfile name 'ABC1305100E13 ' section number 1 mounted on disk file '/dump/ecc_dump_test/ABC_2013-02-20T01_00_02.dmp'
    Msg 3105, Level 16, State 4:
    Server 'XYZ', Line 1:
    Data on dump will not fit into current database. Need 706560 Mbyte database.
    1>

I understand that the database size to be increased. Initially I create db with 42 db files of 15GB each after getting this error I dropped database and recreate. I made 42 files of 20Gb each but still the same error.

Please suggest what to do. Since I am very new to this, I would appreciate if advise comes as step by step..

Thanks and Regards
    Gurmit

The order of creation of data and log devices needs to be the same. Get the DDLGEN of the database from where you have originally taken the dump from, and observe the order the database has been created and subsequently altered.
    Create the database in the similar fashion and then load the database.
    Also, consider checking for the pagesize.
    + if you are loading a compressed dump, make sure that there is enough space in the file system. if not the load would fail, sometimes giving the keyword "compress" also helps.

Thanks for your inputs. Since I am new to Sybase can i get the syntax to get ddlgen output?

create the data & log in this sequence of the output from this query
    Code:
    select d.name, size=u.size/(1024*1024/@@maxpagesize)
    , descr=case when segmap=4 then 'log' else 'data' end
    from master..sysusages u
    join master..sysdevices d
    on u.vdevno=d.vdevno
    where u.dbid=db_id('your_db_name')
    order by u.lstart