Unanswered: libclntsh.so.10.1

Hi all
    i want to know that what is exactly libclntsh.so.10.1?and where can i use it?and when i should use it?i wana know all the things about this library.i have no idea about that.
    thanks

Provided Answers: 1
    If you want to know "all the things about this library" then your best bet is to read all the hits you get from googling it.
    And please don't post in large bold text - some of us on here may be old but we're not blind.
    90% of users' problems can be resolved by punching them - the other 10% by switching off their PCs.

ok .i just like bold things i couldn't find any good link to read about this library.if you know any link about that plz tell me

What you consider a good link & what I consider a good link are worlds apart.

As you haven't asked for anything precise, but have asked instead for everything to do with this library, then I can only repeat my previous advice - you can find out everything there is on the internet about this library by typing 'libclntsh.so' into google.
    90% of users' problems can be resolved by punching them - the other 10% by switching off their PCs.

Where the Surf Meets the Turf @Del Mar, CA
    rename libclntsh.so* out of the way & learn what stops working & now throws error
    You can lead some folks to knowledge, but you can not make them think.
    The average person thinks he's above average!
    For most folks, they don't know, what they don't know.
    Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.