Unanswered: Return Blank Value of cells are blank

hi,
    please consider the following formula, I am trying to get it to return a blank if either C2 OR D2 or both are blank, they are both date values. Can anyone please help with this, many thanks

=IF(A2="open",(DATEDIF(C2,NOW(),"d")*100/(DATEDIF(C2,D2,"d"))),IF(A2="in set-up",(DATEDIF(C2,NOW(),"d")*100/(DATEDIF(C2,D2,"d"))),IF(A2="closed - in follow-up",DATEDIF(C2,F2,"d")*100/DATEDIF(C2,D2,"d"),IF(A2="closed - follow-up complete",DATEDIF(C2,F2,"d")*100/DATEDIF(C2,D2,"d"),""))))

I have tried the following:
    =IF(A2="open",(DATEDIF(C2,NOW(),"d")*100/(DATEDIF(C2,D2,"d"))),IF(A2="in set-up",(DATEDIF(C2,NOW(),"d")*100/(DATEDIF(C2,D2,"d"))),IF(A2="closed - in follow-up",DATEDIF(C2,F2,"d")*100/DATEDIF(C2,D2,"d"),IF(A2="closed - follow-up complete",DATEDIF(C2,F2,"d")*100/DATEDIF(C2,D2,"d"),IF(OR(C2=0,D2=0),"","")))))

but his returns 100% if C2 is blank and #NUM! if D2 is blank

Provided Answers: 1
    Hi

You could try this
    =IF(OR(C2="",D2=""),"","Your formula here")

??

MTB

That works well Mike TYVM,
    i had tried that but my syntax was incorrect

Provided Answers: 2
    I think it might be helpful if you could post some sample data, including what you want to appear in the calculated column. It's difficult to workout what is required from code that doesn't work, and it's doubly difficult to do so when the code is contradicted by the written statement!
    10% of magic is knowing something that no-one else does. The rest is misdirection.