Unanswered: MS Access Help. Report "Forwarding?"

Hello Everyone!
    I am new to MS Access and the forums for that matter and I am working on one of my first MS Access databases. I have it almost wrapped up and I have hit a road block in getting my record to forward itself to a future date.
    Let me explain as one of our maintenance people fill this out for working on a machine, I want there to be an option for repeat maintenance. So if they need to do the same thing 6 months down the road, the record shows up in their e-mail to be filled out again.
    Is there any way to do this?
    Thank you for your time.

out on a limb
    Provided Answers: 59
    you can either store a date or an interval to the next calibration (based on the current calibration)

if you store an interval then consider storing an interval code so that if someone decides to change the interval you change the code and all equipment on that code have their next calibration automatically adjusted

if you store the date then you where clause is a trivial date example

if you use an interval its a bit harder, you need to use one of the dattioem functions (such as dateadd)
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Thank you for your reply.

Ok so what you are saying is there is a built in function in VBA I can use that I need an afterupdate for the date box used correct?