Thread: v10 - When ?

Provided Answers: 17

Unanswered: v10 - When ?

Hi all.
    Just going back over the dates here....

On the 4 of June 2012, version 10 was announced.
    A release date was given which was the 10th of July 2012.

Here we are now 8 and a half Months after the release date set, and it still has not been released and it seems contact with them is almost impossible.

What would you make of all that?

Regards
    James
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails v10.jpg  

Provided Answers: 54
    Based purely on the comments of the members of this forum, Brilliant Database appears to be a great thing.

There doesn't appear to be any technical support from the company, and there doesn't appear to be any sales support after the purchase.

I am not willing to invest my time into Brilliant Database to support it here on the forums, and would not even consider using it for or in a business until after the support issues are resolved and stay resolved for 90 days or more.

At least at the moment I see Brilliant Database as another "great idea" on the internet that never quite became a real product. This is too bad, because the Brilliant Database users seem to love it in spite of these flaws.

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

V10 release

Just I found the new v10 release date April 10 and 40% discount on their website.

Yes, but..

40% Discount valid until Apr. 05...

Release Date for Version 10: Apr. 10...

I think I wouldn't use this discount. First they should release Version 10...

Just my 2 cents...

Boy that's a bit of a coincidence. We will see though. There's been so many different dates.

So, a 40% discount for anyone. If anyone can get 40% off, I wonder what offer existing customers will get.

I would not pay full price, and I won't upgrade until I can test v10 to make sure the bugs that effected me are fixed.

Regards
    James.

Now I got immediate reply from support. They said they will list out the features in few days.

Provided Answers: 2
    Had reply to a question on V10 ( including a small sample file) within 24hrs - hope this is back to the standard of 2 years ago from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by asokram View Post
    Now I got immediate reply from support. They said they will list out the features in few days.
    Great, and Interesting.
    That would also suggest they have added more function than what was listed in RC1. If that assumption is right, then this is very welcomed news as RC1 was pretty darn light on new functions.

Regards
    James