Unanswered: Display multiple rows into one row result

I have a result for a query made from four different tables for which I would like to refine the result of this query grouping multiple rows into columns.

Attached is a pdf file showing the results being obtained by my query and underneath is how the result would like it be after running the query.

I am currently using Access 2010.

Any help please?

Thanks

Kevin
    Attached Files Attached Files

Provided Answers: 59
    Code:
    SELECT WH.SalesPerson, WH.Description, WH.Percentage as WH, RET.Percentage as RET, CONS.Percentage as CONS, WHLEss.Percentage as WHLESS
    FROM ((mytable AS WH LEFT JOIN MyTable AS RET ON WH.SalesPerson = RET.SalesPerson) LEFT JOIN mytable AS CONS ON WH.SalesPerson = CONS.SalesPerson) LEFT JOIN mytable AS WHLESS ON WH.SalesPerson = WHLESS.SalesPerson
    WHERE (((CONS.PriceLevel)="CONS") AND ((WHLESS.PriceLevel)="WH/LESS") AND ((WH.PriceLevel)="WH") AND ((RET.PriceLevel)="RET"));
    you will need to adjust the table name (MyTable) and repalce it with whatever your table is called
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Hi and thanks for your reply however I am having some issues to implement your code.

I have created a specific database for this purpose and created a query by copying your exact code, however still this is not returning any result.

Attached is an access database having just one table and your query based on your suggestion.

thanks for your help - kevin
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by healdem View Post
    Code:
    SELECT WH.SalesPerson, WH.Description, WH.Percentage as WH, RET.Percentage as RET, CONS.Percentage as CONS, WHLEss.Percentage as WHLESS
    FROM ((mytable AS WH LEFT JOIN MyTable AS RET ON WH.SalesPerson = RET.SalesPerson) LEFT JOIN mytable AS CONS ON WH.SalesPerson = CONS.SalesPerson) LEFT JOIN mytable AS WHLESS ON WH.SalesPerson = WHLESS.SalesPerson
    WHERE (((CONS.PriceLevel)="CONS") AND ((WHLESS.PriceLevel)="WH/LESS") AND ((WH.PriceLevel)="WH") AND ((RET.PriceLevel)="RET"));
    you will need to adjust the table name (MyTable) and repalce it with whatever your table is called
    Attached Files Attached Files

Provided Answers: 59
    did you adjust the table name (MyTable) to be the same as your real table
    likewise did you adjust the column names to be the same as your real column names

make certain the items in red match the actual names in your db
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Hi thanks for your reply. It worked well against my original table and got the desired results. thanks for your help.