Question Unanswered: Subform Parameters Not Working on Main Form

I'm working on a database for a clothing order, I have a main form and a subform. My main form contains the information of the employee who is placing the order and my subform is a continuous form that contains the details of the order.

My subform contains multible combo boxes that pull their values from queries of earlier combo boxes.

Here is my problem: when I open the subform by itself, everything works perfectly, but when I put the subform on my main form I get a pop up asking me to enter the parameter value.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and if you have any questions I can provide more details.

Thanks everyone!

Provided Answers: 59
    so what are the linked values between the parent and sub form?

select the sub form (the box tot he left of the caption on the sub form, right click and examine the properties
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

They're linked by Employeed ID for master and child.

When the parameter runs on the sub form, it uses the value from a Item Number combo box, but when I run it through the main form it asks me for the parameter value.

Provided Answers: 59
    sorry Im out of ideas, short of seeing the actual form designs.
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

I'm out of ideas as well.

I think I'll just leave it alone until tomorrow and approach it with fresh eyes.

I've attached some screenshots of the database.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled.png   Untitled1.jpg   Untitled2.jpg   Untitled3.jpg  

I figured it out, had to change my criteria to: [Forms]![004 - Order Form]![002 - Subform]![Item Number].

Thanks for the help!