Unanswered: recover deleted row in table

hi, Is there any ways to recover deleted rows in table? I delete important data from the table but before I run delete query I had perform saving the log file. my log file format is like this S0000000.log
    this the query i run
    delete from reporter where lastoccurrence < current timestamp - 30 days

Please help me..

Provided Answers: 11
    yes it is : but .. you need recovery expert to format the logs...and reclaims the statements or generate the reverse..
    or restore db on other machine and rollforward to before the pit and transport deleted rows
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified
    http://www.infocura.be

Quote Originally Posted by przytula_guy View Post
    yes it is : but .. you need recovery expert to format the logs...and reclaims the statements or generate the reverse..
    or restore db on other machine and rollforward to before the pit and transport deleted rows
    thanks for your comment but can u give example how to restore db and rollforward. Currently the project already on production. Is there any effect during restore and rollforward?

Provided Answers: 11
    most people, handling DB2 should know how todo a restore or at least have a look at
    RESTORE DATABASE command
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified
    http://www.infocura.be