Question Unanswered: GoToRecord Issue

Hi guys

i have a continuous forms form with record selectors turned on and when you select a record it calls the on current event which then adds the contents of that row to another form, this works ok but when i use docmd.gotorecord it goes to that record and the record selector is highlighted to the record but when the contents of that record is added to the other form it does not add the contents of the current record but instead the contents of the does not change from the previous record prior to the gotorecord.

i hope that makes sense, tough one to explain.

do i need to put in some code after the gotorecord code so that the selected row updates the fields to the selected record???

when manually selecting the record using the record selector, everything works as it should but when using the gotorecord thats when is fails.

do worry guys, i have sorted it, a simple exit sub after the gotorecord code did the trick, thought i would try it as i was running out of ideas and to my suprise it worked, would never have occured to me if i had been thinking laterally, guess it does help to think outside the box sometimes