Smile Unanswered: program/database to manage Favorites

Hello All,

I hope everyone is doing ok.

I am trying to make a small program/database that stores, add/delete/edit favorites.
    I know all browsers have that capability but I have some friends who still don't know how to manage their favorites from within the browser.

Now I thought about doing this in visual basic except I am not sure where to start, I have been watching videos on vb but I am having a hard time understanding the principles of this language.
    with vb I can have just one file that can be executed without installing the program. I could also have access as the backend storage for vb.

If I cant get it to work in vb then access is always been my best friend.

my question is if I were to do it in access how would I go about doing it.
    here is what I have come up with.

tblLinks
    1. LinkID
    2. LinkName
    3. Link

on the form I will have links display as datasheet view so I can click on them and they should open up an additional browser.
    on the same form I will have two buttons: add and delete

when you click on add it will open up small form with two fields linkname and link. while on viewing the record I can just hit delete and it should delete that only one record.

what do you guys think?

any suggestions/comments?

Red face **Bump****

**Bump******

Provided Answers: 14
    Frankly speaking, it sounds to me as trying to re-invent the wheel. Moreover, you have no guarantee that the "some friends who still don't know how to manage their favorites from within the browser", will learn better how to do it with your application.
    Have a nice day!

Thanks Sinndho, I agree with you however the people I work with not all but some of them are pretty stubborn. which is why I thought I could make something simple and have them keep it in their laptops.
    Thanks.