Question Help with data insertion

Hello,

For part of a project I need to write a SQL statement which lists all the employees working on a site(housing development).. Im creating the db for it at the moment on phpmyadmin, and because there will be multiple employees working on one site, how will i show this on the database? I have one field for employee_id and you cant duplicate that field in order to enter another persons employee id.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks, Dale!

What tables do you have so far? What columns are in those tables?

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

well i dont need to create the entire database because the actual project is to run 5 sql statements so i only need the tables and data for those statements. i have buyer, contractor, development, employee, local sales office, regional sales office, sale, property, property type..

and the columns in the current table (development) i am having issues with are development_id, regional_id, employee_id and location

and the sql statement i wish to run would be a statement that lists all the current developments and what staff are currently working there

Ok, how can we help you?

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.