Unanswered: ORACLE restore - how to restore specific .bkp file?

I just started working with oracle and I have some issue. My database is NONARCHIVELOG mode. I made two backups: they are at locations:

I want to restore second file from 7th April. I read some guide on: - Oracle Backup and Recovery using RMAN - Part III

but I can not find command how to specify restore command with specific backup files from these two (or more). It does not say on this link and on other links I read. I want to use it with RMAN commands.
    what will be the commands to restore my older backup?

I found

RMAN> restore database;

but how it will know what file to restore? Also does it always need to restore spfile and control file because I did not create some additional backups (just ran command backup database) so I am little confused when it says that I need to run restore sp file and restore control file.

I suppose this is quite easy question but I could find some good explanations.
    So just to simplify - how to restore my specific bkp file using RMAN?
    Thank you!!

Vienna, Austria
    The Oracleฎ Database Backup and Recovery Reference is the manual you might be looking for (all syntax graphs are included there);

In your case it would be:

restore database from
    "There is always an easy solution to every problem - neat, plausible, and wrong."
    -- H.L. Mencken