Unanswered: Changing SQL Apply Server from one box to another

Our Q Replucation (unidirectional) server is running DB2 9.1 LUW, and I'm moving one of the SQL Apply Servers (DB2 9.5 LUW) to another box with a different name. Given I've installed DB2 9.5 LUW on the new box and restored the database is there any way to update the SQL Apply Server settings to change which server it uses?

Thanks for any advice or even links to documentation showing this scenario.

Take care.

Provided Answers: 11
    I don't think server is reflected in asn tables
    as long as the target db name is the same:apply just issues a connect to target to execute the changes. you can catalog the target db as needed on machine where apply is running.
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified
    http://www.infocura.be

Quote Originally Posted by przytula_guy View Post
    I don't think server is reflected in asn tables
    as long as the target db name is the same:apply just issues a connect to target to execute the changes. you can catalog the target db as needed on machine where apply is running.
    Thanks for the reply... I must apologize, I'm rather new to DB2 replication, so could you share more details on this? SQL Apply is running on our replication server, but how or where does it know what server to connect to when executing the changes? In this case it's replicating to another DB2 server (9.5 LUW).

Thanks again for your help.