Unanswered: 9.42 Ultimate Download

Hi,

Could anyone provide a download link for 9.42 Ultimate Trial (I think distribution of these is fine under BD terms). I'm finding too many issues with v10 and want to go back to 9.42 but I've uninstalled it and also had a clear out of my hard drive today and stupidly deleted the installable for 9.42.

Thanks

Matty

Provided Answers: 2
    It is can be downloaded off net but most seem to want to install toolbars etc. If stuck most of use likely have a copy but not sure how Pat feels about 33 meg upload to the forum.
    Regards
    David
    PS- I was using V10 yesterday and was getting a consistent popup error warning about updating a record ( not the notification dialog but an actual window) even though everything was working.

Provided Answers: 54
    Please don't upload the software. Even if it does require a key to make it useful, I really don't want to get into a dispute with vendors about either hosting (or not hosting) their software on DBForums... If we started to do that, every vendor would have reason to host their downloads here rather than on their own sites and we don't have the revenue/resources to provide free hosting for many database businesses!

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

Provided Answers: 54
    FWIW, I think that there is a pretty high probability that this page has a clean download for Brilliant Ultimate 9.42.

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Phelan View Post
    FWIW, I think that there is a pretty high probability that this page has a clean download for Brilliant Ultimate 9.42.

-PatP
    Thanks but that just links to v10 as do all the other web links. Didn't want anyone to upload to here but was hoping someone could provide a temporary link to a copy on a server for me. Thanks anyway.

Matty

Provided Answers: 2
    If you get stuck would it be possible to create a temporary email address ( most ISP's allow several) and if it can handle 33 megs attachments, then all is good. Delete address afterwards - if you don't want spam etc. Did a check and my portable hard drive appears to have ultimate stored on it.
    Regards
    David

Hi David

Quote Originally Posted by tamcind View Post
    If you get stuck would it be possible to create a temporary email address ( most ISP's allow several) and if it can handle 33 megs attachments, then all is good. Delete address afterwards - if you don't want spam etc. Did a check and my portable hard drive appears to have ultimate stored on it.
    Regards
    David
    Could you send to this address:

dbforums@nowtechit.co.uk

Thanks very much

Matty

Thanks. All received and working. All the image exporting stuff now working again. Serious bugs in v10 re images. I noticed today that the auto resize dialogue no longer appears either. Of course that still leaves me with the 9.42 bug where it doesn't refresh the window between scanning images so I end up with a compilation of images! So basically I'm stuck now until Mikhail decides he's going to sort the bugs out.

I have notified them at BD. Of course no acknowledgement or response as yet.

Matty
    Last edited by matty1965; 04-14-13 at 12:10.