E-R diagram from text

I want to create E-R diagram from text file - Theatre box office. I'm in the process of acquiring attributes. Please correct me if I'm doing wrong.

Theatre box office (text):

The theater tendered each year a certain number of season tickets that can be renewed by old season ticket holders or by new season ticket holders. Each season ticket holder is described by name, surname, address, season ticket, seat, season ticket id number, price and payment mode. Season ticket holder get when entering the annuval program of shows. They also get monthly and weekly theater programs. For free theater seats, theater implement sales and reservations for each show separately. Theater also organize out of season shows and for that shows is also possible to reserve a seat.

For good operating are important the following possible reports : - A list of season ticket holders for individual season ticket - A list of instalments payers - A list of defaulters (sending reminders) - Reservation for out of season sale (show, day, time, seat) - monthly program - weekly program

My attributes :

season_ticket_holder id, name, surname, seat, ticket_id_number, price

Address id, street, house_number, city, country

Payment_method id, instalment, cash, bank_card

Annual_program id, date_of, date_to

Monthly_program id, date_of, date_to

Weekly_program id, date_of, date_to

Season_ticket id, name, date_of, date_to

Show id, name, date, time

Reservation_out (out of season reservation) id, seat, name, surname

Warning id, date, description

Actor id, name, surname

I hope someone will have the time and checked if I'm correct(and what should I do better). I apologize if my english is bad.

I will do relationships between attributes later and post here. Thank you.

If you need assistance completing your homework assignment, you will get a better response by posing specific questions.
    If it's not practically useful, then it's practically useless.

blindman
    www.chess.com: "sqlblindman"
    www.LobsterShot.blogspot.com

I know. But I just want to find someone who would correct me to see, if I'm on right way. I just want to know if I correctly recognized entities and attributes.

Consider combining Annual_Program, Monthly_Program, Weekly_Program into a single table.
    If it's not practically useful, then it's practically useless.

blindman
    www.chess.com: "sqlblindman"
    www.LobsterShot.blogspot.com