Unanswered: Warning whie restoring tablespace .. anyone seen this?

We're using DB2 LUW 9.5 on Win Server 2003, and I'm trying to restore a database from one server to another. After the restore I ran a rollforward using the logs from the old server, and I ran into this error while restoring one of the tablespaces:

C:\Documents and Settings\db2adm>db2 rollforward db ProdDB1 to end of logs tablespace(TS101) overflow log path(E
    SQL3799W Load recovery for table "UDB .IN_A" at time "2013041706030" on
    node "0" is pending due to warning "-2036" with additional information
    "D:\EXTDATA\DATA2\ProdDB1.4.D".
    Do you want to continue(c), terminate this device only(d), abort the utility(t) ? (c/d/t) c
    It's referencing a file on D:\ but the server I'm using has the CD-ROM as D:\ so this file doesn't exist. If I terminate the device or abort the utility the tablespace is not in a Normal state.

Any thoughts? Thanks.

Provided Answers: 5
    1) what is DB2 version on source and destination servers? (I assume both are Windows)
    2) What is location of tablespaces on source server?
    3) What is location of tablespaces on destination server?
    4) did you do a redirected restore?

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by ARWinner View Post
    1) what is DB2 version on source and destination servers? (I assume both are Windows)
    2) What is location of tablespaces on source server?
    3) What is location of tablespaces on destination server?
    4) did you do a redirected restore?

Andy
    Both databases are DB2 9.5 LUW on Windows, identical servers, and the tablespace location is in the same path on both boxes. ALso yes I did a redirected restore.

I think I found what worked though, I ran this instead and it came up fine:

db2 rollforward db ProdDB1 to end of backup and stop tablespace(TS101) overflow log path(E:\)

This is just a dev system so I'm not too worried if I'm not totally caught-up from the logs, but I'm still curious what the error means, if anyone knows. I'm unable to find it mentioned anywhere. Thanks -

Provided Answers: 1
    I suspect that you were originally trying to rollforward a table, UDB.IN_A, that experienced a LOAD COPY operation, so the rollforward would be looking for the files created by the LOAD utility.
    ---
    "It does not work" is not a valid problem statement.