Not sure if this is third normal forum

Hello

I'm part of a team for a college project where we have to design a database system that is third normal forum. Attached is what we believe might be 3NF database but we're kind of unsure if it's good enough. Would this be good enough or should we do something like take BuyerID and SellerID out of the transaction table attach the buyer and seller tables to the transaction table by adding transactionID to the buyer and seller table.

Thanks for you time and sorry if I'm wording this awkwardly
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0437.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by andru183 View Post
    attach the buyer and seller tables to the transaction table by adding transactionID to the buyer and seller table.
    ...thus ensuring that each buyer and seller can conduct only one transaction each.
    ---
    "It does not work" is not a valid problem statement.

Quote Originally Posted by n_i View Post
    ...thus ensuring that each buyer and seller can conduct only one transaction each.
    well I was asking for help

Take the system that you've proposed and try to implement it. The database engine doesn't particularly matter, you could use MS-Access, Star*Office, or even SQLFiddle to lay out your planned schema and try to use it.

There are problems in the schema that you've proposed, but trying to use it is probably the quickest and easiest way for you to find them!

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.