Provided Answers: 2

Unanswered: Report Bugs for BD V10.3 here

Hi Folks,

would be nice if we share bugs found on new release. So Please feel free and also report them to:

http://www.brilliantdatabase.com/support.html

So here is the first bug that I found:

The static images import feature is not working. I test the same image on v 9.42 with no issues.

Bug has been reported.
    Last edited by spyroot; 04-25-13 at 01:04.

Same problem on my computer - selected image does not even appear in dialog as well as form.

Provided Answers: 59
    report them to the official website first and foremost.
    by all means post 'em here if it reamins this is a list other users may wish to know about

But bear in mind dBForums is a support forum to help others 'design, develop and administer' databases. So please no sniping, no bitchin, no defamation, no..... keep it polite, keep it simple, keep it civil

dBForums has no official relationship with BD, so posting support issues here will not neccesarily come to the notice of BD. As PatP has already mentioned elsewhere for ALL BD users its going to be better for Mikhail to concentrate on development issues as opposed to appearing here on a regular basis

if you BD users want to build a mutual help & support forum then thats what dBForums is about. But to do that it needs more than just a couple of contributors it needs the BD community to muck in and help fellow BD developers
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Got it!.

Thanks for the explanation