Unanswered: Problem in Undo event

Guys how to code the undo event in subform..

ex:
    My main form is LockerEdit
    Subform of LockerEdit form is LockEmpStatus
    Sub form of LockEmpStatus form is QLockerOccupants

Now my cancel button is in the QLockerOccupants form so i need to cancel the data located in the LockEmpStatus form. How i can do that? I tried already the Docmd****nCommand acCmdUndo and Me.Undo but it doesn't work..

Any reply would be much appreciated.
    Tnx in advance.God Bless...

Provided Answers: 14
    Me.<Something> is a reference to the current (or active) form, i.e. QLockerOccupants in your example. To reference the parent form of a subform, you can use Me.Parent.<Something> (LockEmpStatus in your example), and to reference the parent of the parent (LockerEdit in your example) you can use Me.Parent.Parent.<Something>.
    Have a nice day!

Provided Answers: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by djrods View Post

...Sub form of LockEmpStatus form is QLockerOccupants...

...my cancel button is in the QLockerOccupants form so i need to cancel the data located in the LockEmpStatus form...
    Proper referencing aside, there can be no 'canceling' or 'undoing' of data from LockEmpStatus using a Command Button on its Subform, QLockerOccupants! The very act of moving from LockEmpStatus to QLockerOccupants causes the data in LockEmpStatus to be saved. At this point, you'd have to have a way to identify the appropriate Record, in LockEmpStatus, and delete it.

Linq '0)>
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

Tnx a lot to those who replied my post...