2nd table contains following fields
    a. Client ID
    b. Client Name
    c. Address
    d. Description of Service
    e. Date
    f. Amount

My query is,
    if i just enter client id in my billing table, the remaining data related to client fill automatically as same as in client table

Hi Manish, but what is the question ? do you mean is it possible or you mean how to do it ? please more precisions

Provided Answers: 54
    Manish, is your question about Microsoft Access (as the title implies) or about Brilliant Database (where your post was placed)? Please let me know which product you are asking about, and I'll move your post to the appropriate forum.

Is your question about setting default values of the Billing table from the row in the Client Details table on the initial entry of the client id into the Billing table, but still allow the user to edit those columns in the Billing table?

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

Yes My question is how to do it

Dear Pat Phelan

My question is related to MS access 2007, and also 2nd para of your reply is correct except the, user can alter the default value?

Means user have no permission to edit data which arrived automaticaly by inserting client ID

Provided Answers: 54
    I've retitled your thread and moved it to the MS-Access forum. It should get much better answers here than it would in the Brilliant Database forum.

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

Provided Answers: 2
    Why does the second table duplicate data from the first table? Unless you are fulfilling an audit requirement, this will lead to unnecessary bloating of your database.

To get back on the track of your question, are you adding records through a form?
    10% of magic is knowing something that no-one else does. The rest is misdirection.