Thread: Input Form

Unanswered: Input Form

Hey,

having issues with my input form. I have an example attached. Basically all my relationships and tables are defined. The form is made, i am trying to set it up, so you start by entering a new company in the AddAddress_Information form, then click next. Type in new fund name and select the proper company. then within each tab control I have subforms setup to input data into the other tables. all the data Is searched on the FundID. i Have set up Master.Child relationships but im still having many issues. If someone could take a look that would be great. thanks,
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Mike
    ________

Provided Answers: 19
    I assume that your app is in 2010, as I can't open it in 2007, but 120 members have looked at this post and no one has responded to it, and I suspect that's because

"...im still having many issues..."

tells us absolutely nothing about what you need help with! You've got to ask specific questions/explanations before we can answer them!

Linq ;0)>
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

Provided Answers: 59
    I looked at the original post and to be honest decided I couldn't be bothered to go further
    there is no clear specification of what the problem is beyond "can someone have a look at this...."

if someone can't be bothered to detail what the problem they actually have is, then usually I respond in kind
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Provided Answers: 14
    Ditto for me. If you don't bother to explain clearly what your problem can be, I don't see why I would bother to explore your sample database and try to figure out what it is about.
    Have a nice day!

my issue is that its not updating automatically. I have established the master/child relationships inside each of the subforms. I need to input the Name, and have the NameID update into the other tables, so when i select through the tabbed subforms i can then input new information in those tables. This will allow me to then search on the CompanyID through all the tables.

THanks, if more clarification is needed, dont hesitate to ask.
    Mike
    ________