Unanswered: odbc connection error using mysql 3.51 driver

I am connecting to my DB with my FedEx shipping software to pull my web order customer info and post back the tracking number. It works fine 1 time, then on the second attempt it gives me this error
    ODBC driver does not support the requested properties. (FSIO.Recordset::OpenRs)
    If I close the connection and re-open it, try again, it will work again but only 1 time then the same error on the next try. If I don't actually post back (process the label) I can pull data multiple times to the FedEx software. For example I enter orderID # 15 then clear it, enter orderID # 50, then clear it, etc. It connects fine each time but once I process the label and it posts back the tracking it won't work the next time I enter an orderID. I verified that the post back is working, the new data is in the DB. Any ideas what might be causing this? I am really new at ODBC connections, this is my first time setting one up so use "noob" language.

Thanks.

Do you close all connections and reset record set after you have performed your first iteration? It seems this is the likely source of your problem.
    Ronan Cashell
    Certified Oracle DBA/Certified MySQL Expert (DBA & Cluster DBA)
    http://www.it-iss.com
    Follow me on Twitter

I didn't intentionally set it to do that but I think that may have been the problem, I had to go back to the admin tools and check the "automatically re-connect" box. It seems to be working fine now. Thanks for getting back to me.