Recommendations For Learning JBoss

My boss sent me an email saying more or less that I need to learn and be someone efficient with JBoss since I know Linux on the team. I have no idea why learning JBoss is associated with Linux except for the fact that Redhat is the major company.

Can anyone here please point someone who has zero / none / NULL programming experience towards a good reference or book for someone just picking up JBoss for the first time?

Wow... That is no small task. How many years does your boss expect this to take?

I'd start with a Plural Sight subscription to get you started. It won't cover everything, but it will at least get you to the point where you understand the concepts and can construct basic applications.

You'll need additional training and support, this is not a complete solution but it is the most effective one that I can think of off the top of my head!

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

Its really big thing to achive

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosinFL View Post
    Can anyone here please point someone who has zero / none / NULL programming experience towards a good reference or book for someone just picking up JBoss for the first time?
    You don't have NULL programming skills. You know SQL, that's a tricky language.