Provided Answers: 2

Unanswered: Answers back from Brilliant Database

With the permission of the moderator(s) of the forum, I would like to create a new thread.

We know that it's been hard to heard back from them and we don't know for how long will be like that.

So my idea is to share any responses received from Brilliant Database team related with fixes or any solution for certain challenges. (V10.X)

We know that BD V10.X still unstable and will be nice if we share any info related as a good community.

Kind Regards,
    Spyroot

Provided Answers: 17
    This is a great idea as communication seems to have stopped once again.
    If I hear anything I'll certanily post it here.

Regards
    James

Thank you Tubbritt.

Definitely I will do the same....

Provided Answers: 54
    As long as BDB/Mikhail don't specify that information is private, use your best judgment. Some information is better off not being posted if an announcement is imminent, since it just inflames people and may cause them to make inappropriate decisions.

You are big boys (and I presume girls, although I can't think of even one in the BDB community so far). Use good sense, and post appropriately!

I would MUCH prefer to have any release announcements and other business/product announcements come from Mikhail/BDB than to have them posted hear as hearsay without official support. That would be both rude and counter productive, and I would probably make those posts "go away" as soon as I see them until after the official announcement from the company.

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

Thanks Pat