Unanswered: BDB V10.06 released

Just they released BDB V 10.06.

Provided Answers: 2
    Yes!!!

Let's keep playing with the sw until become stable and then jump all our projects to V10.x

Unfortunately my acquire image from scanner issue remains. Scan is performed but no image appears in the image field. It seems a bit random. Often the first image of a session will come in ok, and then any subsequent scans won't get dropped into the image field. That is using the full scangear driver. Using the WIA-WIA driver just causes BD to freeze with random rapid flashing of a dialogue box with words "transferring data" on it. have to end process in task manager.

Update: Acquiring an image appears to work reliably for me if it is replacing an existing image (e.g. an add from file image). So is suggesting some sort of bug to me ...

... and raises the question - is it possible to have some random image automatically populate the image field for each new record as a temporary workaround?
    Last edited by matty1965; 05-09-13 at 14:45.

Provided Answers: 17
    Both issues I reported are still broken.

1: The image field / graphic redraw problem still exists. See attached file “muisc.jpg”. Both screen shots should be identical but as you can see everything over layering and not redrawing correctly.

2: Database Maintenance Integrity “check” still displays an error for every single databases. See attached image "fail.jpg". Surly to god this is a major issue and they shouldn't even allow people to use v10 for actual development.

Regards
    James
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails music.jpg   fail.jpg  

I have a database that runs perfectly in v9.42, and when loaded in v10.06 the head is damaged and it will not open.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails head.jpg  

Just tried to convert 3 other databases from v.9.42 to v.10.06

Every single one failed.

V10.06 is utterly useless.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails errors.jpg  

A new one for me.

In v10.06 if I try run a Preview of an app I'm writing, it thinks the progarm is unregistered and that the database is damaged.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails more-junk.jpg  

Yeek. I've found further image issue. If I upload an image from file, then acquire an image from scanner to replace it, sometimes the image appears to be replaced - the new image is shown in the image field and when I open the image from there it displays correctly. However, if I export the image the original image is exported, not the new one. If I close BD and re-open the old image is shown in the image field and the new has gone. So, still real issues with image fields.