Unanswered: unable to edit the data in a query

helloo

I will try to explaine the problem that I have faced....
    this is my first time designing a database .
    I am using MS access to design a DB, and I have constructed the tables with the relations btween them .. some tables have "parallel" relations mainly "one to many".

now I can not edit the records in a query when I includ with parallel realtions.

*I mean by parallel that two child tables taking their reference from a third parent table thanks in advance

Provided Answers: 14
    What's the SQL expression of the query? See also: Microsoft Access tips: Why is my query read-only?
    Have a nice day!

its only Like ("*" & [forms]![frmt1]![txtpr] & "*")
    and it reads from a textbox controller in a form
    it reads probably and I had the capabilty to edit the data untill i have inserted the two child tables at the same time in the query !!!

I was not asking what it could be like, I was asking what's the exact SQL expression of the query. It's hard to provide a sensible answer if you do not supply relevant information.
    Have a nice day!

SELECT tblCountry.country, tblProject.project, tblPlant.plant, tblCustmer.custmer, tblSender.senderRef, tblSender.sendingDate
    FROM (((tblCountry INNER JOIN tblProject ON tblCountry.countryID = tblProject.coutryID) INNER JOIN (tblPlant INNER JOIN (tblCustmer INNER JOIN tblSender ON tblCustmer.custmerID = tblSender.custmerID) ON tblPlant.plantID = tblCustmer.plantID) ON tblProject.projectID = tblPlant.projectID) INNER JOIN tblQuestion ON tblSender.senderRef = tblQuestion.senderRef) INNER JOIN tblreceiver ON tblSender.senderRef = tblreceiver.senderRef
    WHERE (((tblCountry.country) Like ("*" & [forms]![frmt1]![txtcc] & "*")) AND ((tblProject.project) Like ("*" & [forms]![frmt1]![txtpr] & "*")));

I hope its better now, I really appreciate your efforts

There does not seem to be any primary key or any kind of Identity column in the query. You cannot expect a query gathering several tables to be updatable without that. Again, see: Microsoft Access tips: Why is my query read-only?
    Have a nice day!