Unanswered: Suggestion/Help on Access Relationship

I need to be able to design one form which will be used to enter all the questions and answer from questionnaire; student will be given questionnaire record the answer, all the data is entered by data entry clerk
    I would like to have one form where the data can be entered.
    I have this form but I am unable to pull the questions and match them with the answer and student /client who have filled it.
    I would like to have a drop down menu which will match question and answer using lookup table then save these details under id.
    Questionnaire has more than 150 question and more that 200 options/ answers to choose from. Thanks so much

Please see attached form and tables
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails table1.png  

Richmond, Virginia USA
    Provided Answers: 19
    Duane Hookum, Microsoft MVP, has an excellent example here that he offers free for download:

At Your Survey Database

He's fine with you stealing/using any bits and pieces, as you will, simply asking that you don't merely take the entire thing and distribute it as your own!

Linq ;0)>
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

Do you have any suggestion based on my tables as I need to make a simple but robust database using these similar tables I have attached, I have check the database attached but I would be prefer to use the tables I have attached. Any advice will be highly appreciated. I am stuck with attached table relationship 1:M