Unanswered: Parameters prompting when printing or exporting report

I created an access report based off of 4 querys. I am using 3 subforms. currently there is one nexted subfrom, to one of the subforms on my main report and then a second subform on the main report. When I set the querys up to get their parameters from a forum, the report generates fine. However when i got to export, print preview or print the report, the parameter value boxes pop up again prompting me to enter the value again. Can anyone tell me what i might have clicked or how I can prevent access from asking for duplicate parameters.

Provided Answers: 6
    Are you leaving the form with the parameters open? You need to.
    Paul

The report does stay open, i click the export option while viewing the full report. What i have noticed is that it prompts for the parameters of all of the subforms. Do i need to try and roll all my querys into one large one? Or is there a setting that i messed up?

Let's clarify, I said the form has to stay open. The form where the user enters the parameters.
    Paul

why does the form have to stay open? None of the other reports that I have set up similar to this one needed the form to remain open?

I strongly doubt it works in other reports. The form has to stay open because Access requeries the data when you print or export, which is why you're getting the prompts.
    Paul

OK so that worked. All the other reports that i did, didnt need to keep the form open but as long as it works its all good. One more question on this subject, how do i get the report to display infront of the form once the report is generated

Either hide the form or don't open it in dialog mode or with the pop up/modal settings on.
    Paul