Question Unanswered: Activate/Deactivate Form Fields based on a Combo Box

The Good Day Fellas
    Excuse me if the subject have been explained before !

I have a Form related to a table, in this form i have a Combo Box with 4 Choices :
    Choice1, Choice2, Choice3, Choice4
    The Three first choices use the same textfileds where some numbers should go, these fields are 5 !

The 4th Choice have 6 Textfields where also some numbers should fill the blanks ....Everything is fine till now !

What i want to do, is to have the 4th Choice textfields, Deactivated, or Hidden (any of these solutions is good) when the form is oppened, untill i select the Choice4 from the combo box, There they appear, or they Activate, in order to receive numbers from the end user !

Meanwhile, the First 5 textfields wich are related to the other 3 Choices are Deactivated or Hidden it doesn't matter, in order for the end user to not put in them new numbers and mess up the hole thing !

Excuse my Bad english, it's not my native language, hope i explained clearly because i can't figure out how to spell the code for the After_Update and the Form's On_Load Events !

Thank you Fellas

Provided Answers: 6
    Here are the basics:

Conditional Visibility
    Paul

Thank you, but how to make the control invisible when the form is clicked at first time, and then only visible when the Choice4 is selected ?

Provided Answers: 59
    in the forms on current event set up the default state
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Yep, That's Fine, it worked ....Thank you Guys