Unanswered: Installing fixpack with setup launcher?

Hello everyone.

I am quite newbie with all this stuff, i have installed DB2 enterprise v9.1 and I want to update fixpack for it. I downloaded and when i run setup.exe that launcher has no options to install fixpack. All I can do is migrate DB2 express or DB client.

So how do I install fixpack? I read all instructions on official site, but it does not say how to install with launcher. Thanks.

100 People checked this thread and not a single person knows or cares to explain how to install fix pack.

Quote Originally Posted by ChildInTime View Post
    100 People checked this thread and not a single person knows or cares to explain how to install fix pack.
    Because you didn't bother to provide sufficient information about your environment and the exact product(s) you have been working with.

Next time, read the "Must Read before posting" thread first.
    M. A. Feldman
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for z/OS and OS/390

Oops, sorry.

My version of DB2 enterprise is v9.1.0.356. I am using Windows 7 64bit. I am trying to create a new database, but get this error: http://i.imgur.com/rHsxuuo.png?1.

After some research i found that i need to update fixpack, so i downloaded fixpack for windows, but when launching setup.exe it starts setup launcher: http://i.imgur.com/HllSnB9.png?1, which has no option to update it.

Thanks for any help.

DB2 Windows install is different than LINUX/UNIX. It looks to me like you are trying to install DB2 9.1 which is no longer supported by IBM, and I am not sure if it even runs on Windows 7. But again, you were not exactly clear on what release/fixpack you have now, and what release/fixpack you are trying to upgrade to.

It may be that for DB2 Windows, that it will automatically upgrades the current instance/database to the release you are trying to install. At one time, there could only be on version of DB2 LUW on a Windows machine. That was changed, but not sure when.
    M. A. Feldman
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for z/OS and OS/390