Seeking a PICK Unidata Lab IS Programmer for a contract opportunity in So California
Career Partner with Palladian Consulting, a Leader in IT Services. We are seeking a PICK Unidata Lab IS Programmer for a contract opportunity in So California.
Contract is for 6 Months plus extensions.
1. Develop, maintain and upgrade Laboratory Information System (LIS) applications on a Unix platform in a UniData environment.
2. Follow waterfall SDLC and provide documentation deliverables.
3. Must be able to participate in project reviews.
4. Should be a team member in projects with developers, designers, and directors.
5. Must be collaborative and be able to communicate well with customers.
6. Represent Data Management on project team.
7. Develop and execute unit, system integration, and user acceptance testing plans.
8. BS or BA in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
9. Medical systems or medical application knowledge.
10. Communication protocols include FTP, TCP/IP Sockets, and ASYNC.
11. Unix operation system.
12. Programming experience in UniBasic 2+ years
13. Expert level experience with MVDB 5+ years
14. Experience with very large databases 5+ years
15. Experience with programming on mainframe systems 5+ years.
16. Experience in Life Sciences field.
Please contact me to be considered,