Unanswered: DB2 9.7 DBA Certification

I did the db2 9 fundamentals long time ago then i did not continue the rest as the company decided to move into MS SQL.
    However the migration was not happened and we are still having our DB2 9.7 fp3 on Windows.

Now, i wish to do the next cetification. I know the version 10 is out now. However i am thinking to do the DB2 9.7 DBA (000-541) as i am familiar with 9.7, i can quickly sit for the test.

I can not see any perticular books for this certification (only books are available for DB2 9 DBA (000-731).

Can you please advise me that 000-541 is still valid ? also, give me useful link for the e/books.

Thanks, valan.

That exam is still valid in the US with Prometric. If you have any questions, contact the testing agency in your area.

DB2 10.5 will be released later this year, so take that into consideration.
    M. A. Feldman
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for z/OS and OS/390

Iasi, Romania
    Provided Answers: 2
    I've used this: DB2 9.7 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows Database Administration: Certification Study Notes (9781583473672): Roger E. Sanders: Books

It is not a study guide, but just some slides that help me locate the chapters into the documentation. They've also been usefull to recap.
    Florin Aparaschivei
    DB2 9.7, 10.5 on Windows
    Iasi, Romania