Red face Unanswered: Printing Problem

I have created a database program for a government agency that keeps record of occupational taxes. However when they go to print a large amount of records after a query say 200 pages or more the program kicks off at around 100 to 150 pages (in print spool). Anyone have any ideas?
    I used brilliant database 9.42 ult.

Provided Answers: 17
    Could simply be a network issue while waiting for the printer to complete it's task.

My 2 cents.... I would not print so much data directly from brilliant Database to the printer directly due to the time length. Instead print to pdf, and then print the pdf to the printer. Check out primopdf. It's a virtual printer that you can in brilliant Database print to and it will generate a pdf. Once you have the pdf, acrobat reader should have no problem printing the volume of data you have.

It's either that or sort out the network issues.

Regards.
    James

Thanks for the reply. It's not a network issue and already tried converting it to pdf with virtual printer converter.

No idea, but it should work because the largest list I have printed with Version 9.42 has had around 500 pages.