Unanswered: Linking two form on Access 2010

I have two forms with set of questions and I need to link them together any help will be highly appreciated Primary key is user ID . Thanks so much.

Provided Answers: 2
    What are you trying to achieve here? (Please don't say, "Link two forms together" - if that were enough information, I wouldn't be asking for more.) This can mean a variety of things, so having some background is useful. For example:
    • You're trying to set things so that clicking a button on form 1 opens form 2 at a related record
    • You want to copy data from form 1 to form 2 in order to create a related record in another table
    • You want to show all related records to the current record of form 1 in form 2
    Each of the the above requires a different approach.
    10% of magic is knowing something that no-one else does. The rest is misdirection.

Microsoft Access form. (saving two Forms as one Record)

Hi Weejas,

Thanks very much for reply, apologies for not giving enough background information:
    Basically I have a questionnaire database one of the tbl is called questions (tbl_Questions), This table have all the questions from Questionnaire database. I have designed two forms with all the questions which user provide answers from . This Form has all the questions however this questions can not fit in one form so I need the second form to allow the user to continue answering questionnaire. Now I need to link them together and save the records.
    In summary this what I would like to achieve

Save record and continue from first Form then save the records on second Form as this will be the end of questionnaire.(the second form should save all the records including Form 1)
    Last edited by john100; 06-08-13 at 09:42.

Access Form (linking two forms of same records)

I have a questionnaire database one of the tbl is called questions (tbl_Questions), This table have all the questions from Questionnaire database. I have designed two forms with all the questions which user provide answers from . This Form has all the questions however this questions can not fit in one form so I needed the second form to allow the user to continue answering questionnaire. Now I need to link them together and save the records.
    In summary this what I would like to achieve

Save record and continue from first Form then save the records on second Form as this will be the end of questionnaire.(the second form should save all the records including Form 1)

Provided Answers: 14
    Why don't you use a single form with a tab control that will allow you to distribute the questions on several pages ?
    Have a nice day!

Provided Answers: 2
    Can you post a coy of the database? That might make it easier to see what your data model is, and how to achieve what you want.
    10% of magic is knowing something that no-one else does. The rest is misdirection.

Provided Answers: 59
    threads merged
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton