Question Unanswered: Turn off Confirm Boxes?

Hello guys,

I have set up a button that once clicked appends records to 4 different tables. When this button is clicked it asks me if I want to confirm these actions and so on and so on. I have to click Yes/Ok about 10 times to finish off this action. Is there any way to turn off these boxes? or make it so that only one box will pop up to confirm this procedure?

Thanks All

Provided Answers: 2
    File, Option, Client Settings, deselect the relevant check boxes under "Confirm" (record changes, document deletions and action queries).
    10% of magic is knowing something that no-one else does. The rest is misdirection.

Ahh thank you, I searched a few times for this on google. Maybe I wasn't searching for the right thing.

Provided Answers: 2
    You're welcome!

One of the biggest problems with the shift from Office 2003 to 2007 was that no-one could find anything for a while. If you search on Google for Microsoft Office Interactive Guide, you should find this.
    10% of magic is knowing something that no-one else does. The rest is misdirection.

Provided Answers: 6
    Note that is an Access setting on your PC, so if you give the app to someone else, they will get the warnings unless they've changed their setting. I'd use SetWarnings before and after the process (turn them off and then back on).
    Paul