Unanswered: relationship diagrams

Hi i am new to ms access databases, really struggling with my tables relationships

my database has more than one many-to-many relationships, for example one instructor can have many classes, one class can have different instructors, one client could have different instuctors, one instructor could have many clients and all at different times, on different days

eg: 18/06/2013 Time: 8:00, Instructor: Steven, Class :Pilates, Clients: Bob,
    Andrew,
    Jess,
    Alex

Time: 9:30, Instructor: Thomas, Class :Yoga, Clients: Alexis,
    Kerry,
    Alex,
    Bob

22/06/2013 Time: 10:00, Instructor: Greg, Class :Reformer, Clients: Bob,
    Harry,
    Jess,
    Alex

Time: 16:30, Instructor: Fred, Class :Yoga, Clients: Alexis,
    Kerry,
    Alex,
    Alexandra
    (Each day can have many of these at any times)

really struggling on this one, its probably really though any help on relationship diagram would be greatly appreciated

Provided Answers: 14
    You normally solve this kind of complex (many to many) relationships by using one or several junction table(s). See: Access Junction Tables or Junction Tables (Many-to-Many Relationships - Access wiki - Access Help and How-to - Microsoft Office by UtterAccess.com)
    Have a nice day!

thanks for the reply
    i understand that i have to use one or more junction tables not sure how to correctly do that though i have read up about it, it just confuses me when i have more than one many-to-many relationships,
    as one instructor can have many clients and clients with changing instructors, both can take one or more classes at different times throughtout the day
    , coz i wanted to a form with subforms to display the above examples and one just for instructors, and build queries to display one for each for the entire month and weekly
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Relationships1.jpg