Unanswered: Sybase Characterset

Hello,
    Second question on doing this restore, I checked the documentation and could not figure it out. I am running HP-UX, Sybase 12.5 (legacy db that can't be upgraded). I am running a restore on a new system and appear to have an environment issue and am trying to figure out how to fix:

"The master database you are attempting to load was dumped under a different sort order id (50) or character set id (1) than the ones running on this server (sortorder id = 50, character set id = 4)."

The error makes sense, I am running under the wrong character set id. My question is how do I change the character set id to 1? I have checked the doc and do not see any reference to character set id 1. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I know this has to be something simple I am missing. I am using the same config file from the old server we were on, but something may be different on the server side.

Please disregard, posted to the wrong forum (usually I work on db2 but I have a sybase system I just inherited)