Unanswered: Chart Based On Text Box in Report

Hi,
    I am creating report with a graph chart. What I want is that chart's data is based in the textbox/es that is found in reports. Can anyone teach me how to do it?

Provided Answers: 2
    As a rule, reports don't hold data. They merely format it for printing. Charts are generally based on tables and queries.

There's probably a means to display the same recordset on a report in text boxes and as a chart, but I've never had cause to try it.
    10% of magic is knowing something that no-one else does. The rest is misdirection.

Can it hold subforms?

Can a report hold a subform? No. It can hold a subreport, though, which I've found useful in the past.
    10% of magic is knowing something that no-one else does. The rest is misdirection.

Okay, thanks for the tip... That should be very helpful at all...

Anyway is it possible to make a seperate subreport of the graph chart and the more detailed output of the report? I mean two subreports on a report?

Yes, this is also something that I've found useful in the past

Well then, thanks a lot... That's a help, I'll try it, your reference is enough.. Thanks..

Building subreports into a report works in prerry much the same way as building subforms into a form. You build the sub ones first, and make sure to include linking fields in them all to create the parent/child relationship.

It also helps if you give all the reports involved the same style, but that's a personal thing!