Unanswered: Count Unique Days and Display in Report

I received a request to have total number of unique days counted so that leadership will know how many days within a date range the employee worked. The issue is that an operator can have multiple activities documented under their ID in a single day.

Example:
    ID Date Job
    userJR 4/1/13 123xyz
    userJR 4/1/13 123xyz
    userJR 4/1/13 123xyz
    userJR 4/2/13 123xyz
    userJR 4/8/13 123xyz
    userJR 4/8/13 123xyz
    userJR 4/16/13 123xyz
    userJR 4/21/13 123xyz

What management needs to know is how many days did this person work? Not how many documented activated did they have. So the answer to the above would be < 5> the above user has FIVE unique work days. The 1st, 2nd, 8th, 16th and the 21st a total of 5 unique days.

Iím using QUERY <G_OpPROD_DQ_ALL>
    When I added the field [LogDate] and changed it from Group By to COUNT all I get is a 1 next to each day but I havenít figured out how to get it group like days as 1 like in my example above.

In REPORTS <G_OpPROD_DR_ALL> using a date range of [StartDate 4/1/13] and [EndDate 4/30/13] I have what I get in green txtÖ. it shows the Days Worked as 209 because thatís the total number of individual activities. It should show 22 because thatís the actual number of unique days.

You can use FORM <G_OpPROD_DF_ALL> to enter DateRange [Start Date] [End Date]

I hope this makes sense and as always I really appreciate your help.

forgot to attached Database... sorry.

you may have to Hold SHIFT when you double click to open.

thanks,
    Attached Files Attached Files