Unanswered: creating this referential integrity is difficult bcz

in below database Supplier - Download - 4shared - fred line in the product table,most of the records were added by importing Excell 2010 workbook whose link is below Goods - Download - 4shared - fred line when trying to enforce referential integrity between above two tables,i get the following error message. Microsoft Access can't create the relationship and enforce referential integrity. Data in the Table 'Product' violates Referential integrity Rules.For example,there may be records Relating to an employee in the related table but no record for the employee in the primary table. Edit the data so that records in the primary table exist for all related records.if you want to create the relationship without following the rules of referential integrity, . clear the enforce referential integrity Enforce checkbox. but i checked all records and they are related.plz tell someone where lies the error. if you dont answer its also ok cz u are my friends. Regards

above files contain no viruses.

Provided Answers: 59
    if you are retrospectively trying to impose a RI relationship after importing data and getting the erro message you report then you need to find which rows violate the proposed RI key
    use a query
    actually there is a query wizard that will find mismatched rows for you

and no Im not going to down load a file that has been posted elsewhere. if you want contributors such as GVee or Myself to look at your db then you need to compact and repair the db, compress it as a zip file and post it as an attachement
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton