Exclamation Unanswered: Incorrect login details through external engine

Hi again,

I've run into a new problem with SQL Server 2005 (2008 wouldn't work and 2005 works fine).

I have the database up and running, it fully works, connected and everything couldn't be better.

The purpose of this database is to run through an external game engine. When the Database and server are typed in it should connect. However it says the login details are incorrect, I have tried every login detail available that it should be and they won't work. It never asked me to create passwords in SQL Server so I don't know how to find them. I've once again exhausted google with this problem.

I've attached 3 screenshots showing whats set up, it working and the engine failing to login, it does find the database though.

How can I find the passwords for the users of the database? I've looked everywhere even on the master database.

Thank you in advance, I said before. I'm very new to this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SS1.jpg   SS2.jpg   SS3.jpg  

Are you able to connect to the database using the same User/Password from another applcation, such as SSMS? Can you Ping the server from the station you are running your application from?

I forget if the rules for Server names has to comply with the rules for identifiers. If they do then the dash in your server name would be invalid. Try to put quotes around the name in your connection string and see if that does the trick.

Brilliant, connected perfectly. Something so simple :P thank you