Unanswered: Sybase Interview Questions ( Need Answers)
I have a few set of doubts for which I could not find answers
Any help would be appreciated:
1) How do we check if a dump file is not corrupt ( In this case, there is no error shown in the logs for the dump file)?
2) If a LOAD on a Db fails from a dump, what are the steps that we need to check ?
3) How do we check if a LOAD for a Db has been completed successfully?
4) How do we check if the indexes on a particular table are not corrupt?
2) First step...single user mode
3) After (100%) LOADED, finished clearing database pages and bring the database online.
4) When select statement takes too long you can run a store procedure to fixit