Smile Database Deisgn and Normalization Video series.

Here is 25 part video series I created explaining the basics of database design. Great for beginners if anybody is interested!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5Al...F7B958&index=1

Any feedback would be great!

Do u have any videos for intermediate ? I just started learning access to create a db for an ambulance transport company i manage and dispatch. Im learning by youtube n im a fast learner. But theres still alot i need to do. I have some questions on specific tasks id like the sb to do n im not quite sure how to do it. I have no experience with codes or macros. I only wrote a code to auto fill addresses of the hospital or facility i select for the transports. And simple macros for buttons and matching my appointments table with dispatch details. I would greatly appreciate any help u can offer or videos that might help. I enjoyed the videos u linked for beginners but im familiar with the beginning tutorials, however i cant find any good videos continuing on after the beginner tutorials. Again, any help is greatly appreciates. U can email me as well at tehressaespinoza@gmail.com. thanks again

Hey! Well what end result are you looking for??

Basically a database that has all appts and dispatch details for transports. I have my appts form, dispatch form, facilities form, patients form, and employees form. I enter an appt with the id of that date n time i took the call, then i create a dispatch form with same id. Im using a split subform to display all appts for that day that havent been completed yet. As i dispatch the appt i update the onscene time, loaded, at dest and clear time, then i check a call complete box and it removes it from the form, i created a qry for this. Its working the way i want but i want to tie it all together so that an end user can operate this database easily. Ive created buttons to create new appts, patients, facilities, etc. But i want a dashboard type of main opening form. Where the user can choose a date an click s button showing all of the appts for that day. Im not sure how to create this. I also want a patient master form and facilities master form where a user can click a button and search ny address or name. I dont know how to do either. I aslo want the user to sign in and each user will have restricted access on what they can change or delete. Its kind of alot i want done for just beginning my database but im quick, ive learned all this in two wks on youtube and i like it. I just want to take it further and it look nice and have functionality. Any help is greatly appreciated thanks again