Unanswered: Request : Ideas and Help completing project.

Good Day,

I have a project which I have started and have come to a point where my skill levels and time commitments have put the brakes on completing it.

I have a Asset - Maintenance program which I have put together, we have started using it for our rental / delivery business. The mechanics like using it for its simplicity, and the ability to track an individual units history.

There are a few areas, which need improving - completing. For example I would like to turn my " Parts" section into a simply Inventory ( In - Out ) system, where we can track inventory levels. right now it is just a parts database, with no inventory levels or average part costing.

There are a few areas which need automation, such as automatically assigning a WO# / Unit number to a part assigned to a WO, (easier to demonstrate than explain)

If there is anyone willing to at least take a look at what I have come up with and have to time to steer me in the right direction or tackle and complete the project, please let let me know. We are willing to pay for services if there is potential in getting the project complete.

Thank you,

DAn

Provided Answers: 17
    Hi Dan.

If there is anyone willing to at least take a look at what I have come up with and have to time to steer me in the right direction or tackle and complete the project, please let let me know. We are willing to pay for services if there is potential in getting the project complete
    Sure, I'd be interested giving you whatever support you need to complete this. I can help you through it, or if needed I can complete it for you.

May I please have a look at your file just so I can get a feel for where you are at this point?

Kind regards
    James

Hello James,

Thank you for the offer, much appreciated. If you would like to contact me by private message that would be great.

Dan

Provided Answers: 17
    Hi Dan.
    Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I've been away for a little weekend romancing with my darling wife. We are 14 years married.

Talk to you by PM.

Regards
    James