Unanswered: Undefined Function <> in expression

I have looked on the internet and see people tell you to hit Alt + F11 then to Tools--->References and make sure that nothing says MISSING in the reference list or try to check then un-check the item and re-open to see if that works, but my query is still giving me this error message. I am using Access 2007.

I have this in my query on the top part labeled Field:
    PBTotal: CalculatePBTotal(Nz([Basis for Price],0),Nz([PFrt1],0),Nz([PFrt2],0),Nz([PAllw1],0),Nz([PAllw2],0),Nz([PAllw3],0),Nz([PAllw4],0),Nz([PAllw5],0))

My boss left me with this new database so I am not sure is the CalculatePBTotal stored somewhere or how is this calculation taking place and also any ideas on what might be causing the Undefined Function error?

You guys have helped me in the past with great success would love it if anyone could give me some type of answer.

- Thanks

Provided Answers: 6
    Go into the VBA editor (Alt-F11) then Ctl-F to bring up the find dialog. Enter CalculatePBTotal and let it search the entire project. If it doesn't find it, there's your problem. If it does, make sure it's in a standard module.
    Paul

Perfect I found the error in the original coding and it's now fixed thank you Paul!

Provided Answers: 6
    Happy to help!
    Paul