Unanswered: Runtime Error 13 - Type Mismatch

I have a form with multiple filters in which I can select either filter or both. When I select either filter, the filter works fine. When I select both, I get a runtime Error 13 - Type Mismatch. All I did was combine the two filters into one. The error is on the blue line. I don't see anything that looks wacky, but I'm not the expert. Thanks.

Code:
    Private Sub btnFilter_Click()

If Me.totalcount = 1 Then
        Master.Form.Filter = "[" & Me.cboSrchField1 & "] = '" & Me.cbofilterfld1 & "'"
        Master.Form.FilterOn = True
    ElseIf Me.totalcount = 2 Then
        Master.Form.Filter = "[" & Me.cboSrchField2 & "] like '*" & Me.txtfilterfld2 & "*'"
    ElseIf Me.totalcount = 3 And Me.cboAND = "AND" Then
        Master.Form.Filter = "([" & Me.cboSrchField1 & "] = '" & Me.cbofilterfld1 & "') & " And " & ([" & Me.cboSrchField2 & "] like '*" & Me.txtfilterfld2 & "*')"
    End If

End Sub

Provided Answers: 59
    If the two component parts work separately and when combined dont then its down to how you joined those two parts together.

The very fact you have inttoduced brackets proves you haven't just combined whatvwas working.

Id suggest you go through your code paying special attention to where you drop in or out of literal text (ie text that is supplied as is and code that is replaced at run time.
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

The brackets were already there. I put in parentheses when I combined them, but took them out to see if that caused the problem. The error still occurs.